Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация
сайт ФППМ

Практическая психология. Наблюдения и комментарии.

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Danger signs risk "work-related depression"

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Психология веры, религия
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
pippy
Почетный гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 11, 2021 12:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Danger signs risk "work-related depression" Ответить с цитатой

Work is one of the main causes of stress. Can't deny that in the days we grow up Work is one of the things that probably stresses us the most. Especially in this economic situation. Work is even more stressful. Many people have to work from home as well and may be more stressed because they don't work on time. To say that it is very dangerous to our mental health.

The work itself is not the main cause. The study indicated that The body really works May not cause depression But the environment can make it worse and worse for people who already have depression.

The World Health Organization (WHO) has said that A bad work environment can lead to problems such as

Mental and physical health concerns
absenteeism
loss of efficiency
Serious cases can lead to severe depression. until using the drug at all

danger signal risk of depression at work
Feeling more and more anxious when dealing with work stressful situation Think about work when we're not at work.
Tired of work, not satisfied with the job
Feeling sad or don't have time to do anything? (continuous for a long time)
I don't feel as interested in my job as I used to be.
feeling hopeless
not concentrating on work less attention to work
There are more errors in the job.
Headaches, absences, or being late I always want to quit my job early.
Decreased ability to control emotions easily irritable less patience
have sleep problems
depend on sleeping pills or alcohol
This is the first symptom that can occur. And, of course, some people might be picky about it, like our friends at work. It may manifest itself in other ways, such as separation, procrastination often, inattention, sighing when working.

Blog Post:: ทางเข้าjoker123
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Движение ТИГЕЛЬ - Практическая психология, НЛП, соционика, арт-терапия, кинезиология, профориентация -> Психология веры, религия Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: